Thursday, January 11, 2007

God Shed His Grace On Thee

I visited America's 99 Cent Store also on 45th between 5th and 6th. That's what I think it was called. If it's not that, I'm close. It was relatively boring for a 99 cent store, and that made me a little sad. And that in itself is sad. But let's not dwell on sadness, unless of course you want to return to innocence and sade donne moi along with me to that song by Enigma. Lets look at the few items I found worth documenting.


Yeah, so, I Heart NY magnets. Let's read some of these names now...Ernesto, Guadalupe, Salvador, Susana, Juanita, Alma, Florencia, Rosalia...where'd they get these, the New York flight terminal at the airport in Puerto Rico?

No lie, I have a dog named Starr. This box says this is her dog.

For your baby slut

So your baby slut don't get Amber Alerted.

I tried to figure out what was supposed to be funny about this piano, and I couldn't even get it to piano.

Yay! Engrish!

I think I'm gonna name my kid Presentability. Did you know The RZA has a kid named Understanding?

The side of the box shows that they also made bootleg Snoopy, Hello Kitty and Pokemon Elegant Lamps. I love lamp.

This figurine was so ugly, I...I...I just don't even know what to say. I wish I bought it.

No comments: