Monday, December 31, 2007

Pretty Crappy

I wanna make this blog pretty. All this stark whiteness is making me feel like I need to weave some kinte cloth, harvest yams, and get bitten by a tsetse fly.

By pretty, I mean pretty/crappy of course. You know my steez.
Can someone point me to some sort of customize your blogger templates website for blogtards? I couldn't even figure out how to do the "read more after the jump" thing that people do, and I'm a certified genius.


Wheeee! Lets make this new year super happy.



P.S.
Whether you adore or abhor me, I have another blog, Toob Tops. I talk a lot less, and generally make it weird. Maybe check it out or something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was going to vote "i love you" and then i saw the wesley willis quote and had to go with "you are most brilliant, master."

Montana Barn Cat said...

Welcome back, Holmes.